Redland City Council has developed a new program to encourage and empower emerging and established artists and performers.
The PASSAGE Artist Development Program was introduced in October 2022 and will be delivered as a year-round program to provide opportunities for artists to build on their skills alongside industry professionals and help them find space to develop their craft.
There are four key initiatives under this program including:
- Channel (new work in development)
- Stream (existing work in development)
- Skills Lab (professional development and workshops)
- Stage sessions (Live performance opportunity)
Through these four key initiatives the program supports artists across multiple disciplines like dance, skills development, heritage, multi-arts, music, theatre, visual art, craft, design and writing.
- Learn more about the PASSAGE Artist Development Program
- Read about Redland City Council’s Small Business Friendly commitment